- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Sous Chef will be responsible for the management of the kitchen on a daily basis including management of food, ensuring that product presentation, execution, timing and quality of food is upheld. The Sous chef must have the ability to maintain the cleanliness, organization along with the safety and sanitation of all kitchen areas.
- Effectively manage costs and labor on a shiftily basis
- Maintain Lucky strike standards and specifications related to food preparations and food handling on a daily basis as stated in the recipe and plating books.
- Responsible for compliance with all environmental and health board requirements related to preparation and service of food and beverages.
- Maintain safety and sanitation standards
- Ordering of all food and bar product
- Scheduling of all kitchen staff
- Daily systems implemented and followed (i.e.: line check, rosters, prep lists, daily menu item report, etc.)
- Sanitation monitor
- Weekly kitchen walk-thru, create daily awareness & cleaning schedule
- Responsible for the development of kitchen staff
- Manages staff relations
- Assures staff morale is maintained at the highest level
- Ensure the highest level of quality product and service
- Execution off all menu categories and specific recipes for each item including timing, quality, temperature, portion control, presentation, etc.
- Minimum 3 years experience in high-volume full service or casual dining/quality dining restaurant.
- Strong administrative skills
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and mange staff
- Ability to function in a team oriented environment
- Organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.