- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position*:
Looking for FT, PT and On Call staff to help with our busy season beginning in March. Looking for professional staff who can give some steady hours (no matter how small). Morning people and night people. This is a Marriott so travel benefits come with a minimum requirement of hours.
Job includes (but is not limited) to fully setting, serving and breaking down a function. Looking for the pros. who have moved on to other professions but still need that server fix and flow. Come talk to us about your wants and needs for the new year. In turn, we'll tell you ours.
- Sets up all banquet function table linens, china, silverware, glassware, and centerpieces.
- Sets up waiting and beverage stations.
- Sets up all perishable items for banquet service such as bread, butter, and cream.
- Serves all food and beverages to banquet guests.
- Clears away all dishes and items used in the service of a banquet, including the linens.
- Ensures the proper storage of all items from equipment to perishable foods.
- Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Prepares for future banquets by folding napkins, filling condiments, and performing other duties as required.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Simple math to calculate beverage cost and make change
- Ability to bond with our staff and guests
- Stand or walk for up to eight hours
- Ability to carry multiple dishes at one time
- Lift and carry up to 40 lbs (like heavy trays).
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.