Cardiovascular Sonographer/Ultrasound Technician - 3yrs+ Experience
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Lucid Diagnostic is hiring an experienced Cardiovascular Sonographer!
We are a dynamic & successful ICAEL & ACR accredited company which provides an outstanding quality of service. We are excited to add professional & experienced technicians to our team.
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
- A dynamic work environment
- You'll be traveling to our client offices throughout NJ!
- Weekday & Some Saturday Shifts
- An experienced team to work with
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Driving your own vehicle to our client offices located throughout NJ
- You MUST have your OWN vehicle & valid driver license
- Performing Adult Echo, Carotid, Abdominal Aorta, Arterial & Venous studies
- You MUST be able to perform the above to qualify
- Performing Adult Echo protocols, particularly aortic stenosis
- Previous experience with this is preferred
- Performing ABIs, PVRs & Renal duplex studies
- Previous experience with these are preferred, but we are willing to train you on these
- Using PEDOFF probe and transducers, printers & CD drives
- Transporting 10lb mobile equipment case from vehicle to client's office for set-up and dismantling
- A graduate of an accredited cardiac sonography school
- MINIMUM of 3 years of non-invasive cardiology technician experience
- Registered at least as a RDCS or RCS (RVT and/or RVS is a plus)
- Own a Vehicle
- Ability to work some Saturdays
- Ability to work independently, use Google Drive & keep accurate records
- Excellent verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be professional, punctual, reliable, organized & maintain the highest level of confidentiality
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT AN ECHO AND VASCULAR TECHNICIAN THAT CAN PERFORM THE STUDIES LISTED ABOVE**
Apply today to learn more!