We are seeking ALL FOH positions, including GREETER/HOST, SERVER, BARTENDER, and SERVICE BARTENDER. Past restaurant experience is NOT required, if you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach!
Doc B's Fresh Kitchen will be opening soon on Miracle Mile in Coral Gables, FL. With restaurants in Chicago, Florida, and Texas, we would love to welcome you as the newest member of our already awesome team!
Why work for Doc B's?
1. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
2. Cool Atmosphere - With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ.
3. We have monthly team member perks, including mobile massages, team yoga, fitness classes, dedicated food trucks to feed you after your shift, company-wide contests, and Doc B's Under Armour gear.
4. We offer Health and Dental insurance benefits to ALL of our team members - including those that work part-time!
5. We offer flexible work schedules
6. You get to wear your own clothes! (V-necks and black jeans, anyone??)
7. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
8. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN!
9. Culture - Doc B's is not just another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
Doc B's Fresh Kitchen will be opening soon, and training begins in just a few short weeks!
You can learn more about us here
The 10 Best Chicago Restaurants 2017 - TripAdvisor
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.