Servers and Cashiers needed for a Japanese Restaurant
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Japanese restaurant currently hiring for servers and cashiers positions. Duties include, but not limited to:
- POS knowledge.
- CA food handler certification.
- Positive attitude and friendly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience highly desirable.
- Must have open availability.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Ajisen Ramen originated from Kumamoto in Kyushu, Japan in 1968. The famous chewy, straight and thin ramen coupled with the secret recipe of our tonkotsu soup base (white soup base from bones, meat, vegetables and other fine ingredients are cooked for many hours producing a milky white broth) has been widely commended in Japan, and has been introduced to the rest of the world since 1995. Today, Ajisen Ramen totals over 700 branches all over the world namely Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, Canada and the U.S.A.