Accounting and Finance Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare is looking for a full time Accounting and Finance Manager to work within Hunt Regional Medical Partners.
Collects, analyzes and generates reports on various
financial, clinical and analytical data to best support the decision making responsibilities of the Hunt Regional Medical Partners. Principal areas of focus will include Reimbursement Analysis, Resource Utilization, Service Line Analysis, Budget, and Decision Support for Administrative Activities. Reports into the Hunt Regional Medical Partners Director.
- Minimum Education
- Four year college degree in a business or related field, i.e. Accounting, Management, Finance, etc. MBA preferred.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Two or more years of healthcare experience, and two or more years of general work experience in the profession for which the degree was earned.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Critical thinking skills, analytical abilities, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits