Game Room (Arcade) Technician
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
A Game Room Technician is a technically skilled position requiring proficiency in low voltage, mechanical, computer, audio/visual components and wireless networks. They are responsible for ensuring that the arcade games are operating to their full potential and are proactively troubleshooting to identify potential issues with games to mitigate the amount of time a game is down.
- Maintaining, diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing game room components in a timely manner and according to the company’s policies and practices
- Assist in the technical development of the Games & Redemption Staff
- Maintenance oversight of Embed Point of Sale Systems
- Ability to utilize industry resources, manuals & manufacture specific elements of the games
- Preform regular and routine in-depth preventive maintenance, assembly breakdown and component refurbishment
- Document, report/log game repairs, inventory pars & maintain a functional repair shop
- Assist the Operations team in maintaining a premium game room experience
- Manage and track the availability of parts and outside maintenance needs
- Greet and proactively communicate with all guests to answer questions and concerns
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- At least 6 months of technical experience
- Strong computer knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
- Open availability including weekend nights and holidays
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.