- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Does not supervise other staff
- Minimum EducationNone
- Minimum Work Experience
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills. Proficiency with Excel spreadsheets. Team oriented person who can focus on details. Ability to deal effectively with tight month end closing process.
- Preferred Qualification
- Normal office environment.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate shall not be a factor in employment for this position. Due to the nature of hospital services, it may become necessary to work extended hours.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits