TAO Group - Las Vegas Operations Las Vegas, NV
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Reports directly to the Assistant Beverage Manager or the Beverage Manager in the event of the Assistant Beverage Manager’s
- Oversees the organization of product to the correct storerooms at all
- Plans and organizes special projects for storage locations.
- Works with the Assistant Beverage Manager to plan product movement around delivery
- Verifies all beverage deliveries. All items should reflect purchase orders sent from the Assistant Beverage Manager.
- Reports any incorrect products from deliveries to the Assistant Beverage
- Follows Health Code compliance and reports all issues to the Assistant Beverage
- Follows CCFD compliance and reports all issues to the Assistant Beverage
- Verifies product is stocked in all applicable locations – service bars, back bars, and storage
- Verifies rotation of all perishables. New product is always on bottom and “Use First” stickers are used. Follows up with the Assistant Beverage Manager, if not
- Verifies rotation of beer in walk-ins, storage rooms, and bar New product is always on bottom and “Use First” stickers are used. Follows up with the Assistant Beverage Manager, if not complete.
- Reports low or 86 product to the Assistant Beverage
- 1-2 years of Receiver
- Must be able to operate an electric pallet
- General knowledge of hospitality
- Works well in a team
- Must be able to lift 40+
- Must be able to stand for long
- Must possess TAM or Alcohol Awareness