PT/FT/Overnight Positions (Park Air Express - airport location)
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
ICG is currently seeking Valet Drivers to work at an offsite parking facility, Park Air Express.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES ABILITY TO DRIVE A MANUAL TRANSMISSION.
- You may read more about ICG at www.icgglobal.com
- You may read more about the employment location at www.parkairexpress.com/kci
(NO CALLS PLEASE!)
POSITION: Valet Attendant at off-site airport parking facility
LOCATION: 11500 NW Prairie View Road, Kansas City, MO 64153 HOURLY
WAGE: $11.50/hr. / Union position / benefits possible & guaranteed hourly increases
JOB DESCRIPTION: Drive, park and retrieve customer vehicles in a safe and courteous manner while maintaining the highest quality customer service to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Valid Driver's license required
-Clean driving and criminal background
-Ability to drive manual transmission (stick shift) a plus.
-Utilize facility reporting to conduct daily operations to include: parking/retrieving vehicles, staging vehicles, car wash services, and assisting customers with emergency services (airing tires, jumping vehicles, etc)
-Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
-Assist with ice/snow removal as needed on vehicles, driveway, and throughout lot as needed.
-Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed.
-Must be 18 years of age. Position is near KCI Airport.
- License Requirement: The employee will be required to have and maintain a valid state driver's license with a current address.
- Appearance: Employees will be required to maintain a neat and clean appearance and be in complete uniform at all times.
- Language skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Mathematical skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to make change.
- Reasoning ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but standard written or oral instructions.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Other skills and abilities:
-Ability to use clock (standard/military time).
-Ability to maintain a pleasant and mannerly demeanor when speaking on the telephone and with the public.
-Ability to effectively respond to customer problems or complaints.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; run; walk; and use hands to equipment. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
We believe in YOU! We value our associates, their families and their efforts. We beleive in equiping, empowering and encouraging our team to be the best they can be.
We hold monthly associate appreciation contests, picnics, drawings, and events. If it's cold, we warm you up. If it's hot, we cool you down. We appreciate you and we want you to feel it...literally!
We offer referal bonuses, annual wage increases, flexible schedules, and a fun work atmosphere. You'll fit right in!!