- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a full time Registered Nurse to work in a busy Intensive Care Unit/ICU.
- Registered nurse is responsible for collaborating, planning, directing and implementing patients care. The RN develops and guides patient education and evaluates the process using standards of care.
- Clinical Ladder program for those that qualify.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Shift manager, clinical coordinator, unit director, and/or house administrative supervisor.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Current licensure with the State of Texas, Appropriate CPR Certification.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- General knowledge of basic bedside nursing. Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to age of the patients served in assigned area/department. The skills and knowledge to provide such care are gained through education, training, and/or experience.
- Preferred Qualification
- Specialty Certification. ICU-ACLS & TNCC, Telemetry-ACLS, Surgical-ACLS & TNCC or required within 18 months of hire date.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits