Trade Products Corporation Fairfax, VA
- $20.00 - $50.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Our firm is seeking an Interior Design professional who is capable of growing into a Senior Designer or Project Manager Position. An experienced interior designer with NCIDQ and/or LEED certification is desirable. A recent college graduate in Interior Design is welcome provided they are very smart and hard working.
- This Interior Design position will utilize all of your design capabilities. Design includes conceptualizing the project, complete space planning, AutoCAD and CAP 20/20 plans and BOMs, furniture and furnishings selection. Items include all furniture, furnishings, and equipment plus interesting items such as artwork, window & floor coverings, and lighting. Related tasks include proposal writing, illustration, presentation, and project management.
- Your work will balance hands on creative design and AutoCAD work. There will also be travel to work with interesting customers and professionals as well as trade show attendance such as Neocon and Neocon East.
- Interior Design Experience in the Office Furniture Business or recent education in Interior Design
- Energetic and cooperative attitude
- College Bachelor’s Degree or better
- Proficient on AutoCAD, and fast on MS Excel, Word and email
- Must have a good telephone voice and communication skills.
- Helpful experience: NCIDQ and/or LEED Certification; Government Interior Design experience; 20/20 CAP Designer; Project Management; Accounting; Electronic Marketing
- Starting pay will be commensurate with experience. Advancement will be commensurate with actual production and accomplishments.