- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are looking for EXPERIENCED retail associates - we are located on Abbot Kinney, this is not an entry level retail position. We're seeking bright individuals who LOVE people. We have a laid back vibe here where our customers are #1 and we take care of everyone who comes into our home!
- You are an Alternative brand champion - the world loves Alternative! We want you to love it as well and share that passion.
- Authentically greet customers and engage with all in a positive manner.
- Know your stuff! You know how to communicate our story in a simple and genuine way - Don't worry, we'll teach ya who we are!
- You know how to work a POS system and have great cash register etiquette.
- You provide EXCELLENT customer service to ensure our customers are well taken care of AND help minimize potential theft issues.
- You know how to work the fitting rooms and be attentive to customers trying on.
- Responsible for replenishing the sales floor every day
- Receive, unpack, and ticket inventory
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables, and keep store tidy
Founded in 1995, Alternative is a fashion lifestyle brand best known for comfort, simplicity and our commitment to sustainability. Through innovative apparel design and involvement in purposeful causes, we aim to connect people, inspire creativity and catalyze change. We are looking for fashion-minded, customer focused individuals as we build our team.