- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Proper Hospitality is seeking a Creative Coordinator. This is a shared position supporting Santa Monica Proper, DTLA Proper and our newest emerging brand, coming in 2020.
The Creative Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Culture and Programming.
• Assists in driving demand and visibility through creative content, marketing initiatives and partnerships
• Works with the Corporate & Property teams to execute events, activations and projects related to partnerships and programming
• Communicates with all hotel departments as appropriate. Ensures prompt attention to time sensitive requests by hotel colleagues
• Creates & develop content for social media channels
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
• Photography, videography and graphic design skills required
• Experience successfully leading in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing demands
• Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Flexible schedules – ability to work some evenings, weekends and holidays
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn’t proper. We are seeking out the “best of the best” from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced, but rewarding above all.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.
Proper Hospitality will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances.