- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
THIS POSITION IS MONDAY-FRIDAY AND ALSO WEEKENDS
- Phlebotomist collects laboratory specimens for testing; performs and record test results for waived and moderate complexity testing, and must follow laboratory policy, documentation standards, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- OP/Phlebotomy Team Lead
- Minimum Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Work Experience
- None required beyond education/training requirement
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Moderate ability with computer systems and data entry. Ability to establish good working relationships with various of professional, technical and nontechnical staff. Ability to keep blood drawing trays and equipment clean and well organized. Ability to perform blood collection procedures using skin (micro) puncture and venipuncture. Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English effectively at a level appropriate for the job. Ability to train students as needed. Knowledge of basic laboratory procedures, laboratory precautions, and use and care of laboratory equipment in assigned area. Knowledge of phlebotomy methods and techniques.
- Preferred Qualification
- Certified Phlebotomist
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits