- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
Our Servers are the key to our cuisine, responsible for all the table service in the diningroom, and is the main contact with our guests; displaying the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Continually read, anticipate, and fulfill guest needs.
- Takes guests orders, and ensures accuracy in relaying it to the kitchen or bar.
- Assists in preparation of drink service, or finalization of dishes, prior to serving.
- Works with BOH and bussers/runners to deliver food to guests, explains dishes as appropriate when delivering to guests.
- Sets up and breaks down the dining room and tables as assigned.
- Stays current with menu, offerings, and descriptions as menu and offerings are updated.
- At least 6 months serving guests or a year in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent knowledge of POS systems and computer applications
- Food Handling Certificate/Alcohol Certificate as required by federal requirements
- Drive to learn!
- Desire to work with great people, and even greater food!
Paul Wahlberg still remembers the smell of his Dad’s BBQ grill and the big pot he used to fry up their homemade French fries. It’s the casual comfort food from his childhood that he still loves best.
In hopes of sharing some of these favorite recipes, Paul got together with his family and partners to create a comfortable, friendly restaurant that would appeal to every generation. Of course, one of his favorite foods has always been burgers and there are plenty of them at Wahlburgers along with a few creative spins on fun side dishes from his past.