Community Manager / Office Assistant
- $32K - $38K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
BIZHAUS is a Coworking Community that serves entrepreneurs, start-ups, freelancers and other cool companies working together in a creative space.
We are looking for a full-time Community Manager to help make our customer experience awesome! Hours are 9am - 5pm.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fun-loving and positive people-person!
- Have strong sales and customer service skills and experience.
- Be organized.
- Live in El Segundo, or nearby.
- Enjoy keeping our work environment neat, friendly and fun.
- Be flexible, open-minded and eager to learn new skills.
As part of the BizHaus team, you will:
- Create a great experience and welcoming environment for all members and guests
- Give tours to potential members and answer their questions
- Organize member social and networking events
- Resolve any member issues in a friendly and thoughtful way
- Keep things running smoothly by answering phones, sorting mail and keeping the space tidy and well-stocked
- Learn new skills, back-up your fellow team-members, and have fun!
We look forward to getting to know you better. Thanks for looking!
- Positive (Energetic, Caffeinated, Youthful, Motivational)
- Forward Thinking (Innovative)
- Smart, Savvy, Focused
- Collaborative, Supportive and Helpful
- Thoughtful, Considerate
- Free and liberated (from traditional corporate thinking)