Barback- Los Angeles
2020 Los Angeles, CA
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Overview: The Barback stocks the bar with liquor, ice, glassware and garnishes.
- Assists the bartenders to ensure a high level of quality and speedy service.
- Ensures the bar is always fully stocked to required par levels.
- Ensures the bar is always neatly organized.
- Ensures the bar has a high standard of cleanliness and follows the cleaning schedule.
- Empties the trash from behind the bar and disposes of it correctly with all boxes broken down.
- Makes sure all back of house storage and refrigeration areas are kept clean and secure.
- Attends and participates in any training sessions, and department meetings.
- Ensures that all perishables behind the bar are fresh and tasted to ensure quality.
- Cuts all fruit and other prep work before the beginning of service and ensures par levels are maintained during service.
- Makes sure no personal items are kept behind the bar.
- Completes all side work at the beginning and closing of each shift.
- Ensures the cleanliness and organization of the working area.
- Arrives for each shift with a positive attitude and checks in with the department manager.
- Knows what events are happening in the Club.
- Contributes to the morale of the team and treats all fellow employees with respect.
- Reports all breakages or damaged equipment immediately to management.
- Ensures that there is little or no waste.
- Makes sure the work area is always stocked accordingly with supplies and tools.
- Reports low levels of stock to bar manager, head bartender, or manager before they run out.
- Makes sure all liquor displays and shelving is organized and par levels are maintained.
- Solid attendance and punctuality to the assigned work schedule
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Previous barback experience preferred.
- Experience in a high volume restaurant is a must.