Director of Engineering
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: Interacts with corporate team members, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure that all are exceeding expectations. Supervises and coordinates activities of facilities to ensure that the restaurants continue to operate and present a physical product that is our standard.
- Knowledge of general repair and maintenance
- Handles multiple tasks and prioritizes work load in a deadline driven, demanding environment.
- Maintains daily, weekly and monthly budgets regarding labor and supplies.
- Manages all maintenance related work orders.
- Ensures that recurring tasks are being scheduled and completed on time and up to standards.
- Tracks tasks in our work order system.
- Ensures that projects are put out to bid through the Purchasing Dept and that approvals are obtained in a timely manner.
- Manages and updates spreadsheets tracking outside service companies’ work.
- Communicates with the restaurant leadership team.
- Prioritizes tasks each day and ensures that our ‘Must Accomplish Today’ tasks are completed.
- Acts as the main link between restaurant leadership and purchasing in all maintenance related supplies.
- Obtains a maintenance daily recap from each Maintenance Tech outlining the work done for the day.
- Reviews the recap for accuracy and close all work order tickets 48 hours after they are received subject to restaurant management feedback.
- Conducts monthly inventory of all maintenance supplies.
- Responds to emails and phone calls directed at maintenance immediately.
- Brings issues or delays to the attention of upper management.
- Previous technician experience.
- Previous management experience.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Organization, ability to multi task.
- Specialized Training.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.