- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Primary Purpose of Position:
The position’s main objective is to assist with general accounting support tasks, which include verifying accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents; updating and maintaining accounting journals and ledgers; entering data into computer software programs; compiling data and preparing a variety of reports; reconciling records with internal company employees and management, external vendors, or customers; investigating questionable data.
Other Position Characteristics:
- Ability to multi-task, strong computer skills, excellent teamwork, communication, and record keeping skills.
- Employee will be working the majority of the time in an office setting and a large percentage of time using computer equipment & data entry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Training and Experience Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED at a minimum, post-secondary degree preferred and one year of experience as an accounting clerk.
- Knowledge of general record keeping and bookkeeping practices and terminology, ability to operate office computer equipment and software, attention to detail, strong organizational, data entry skills, ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, ability to maintain records and files, ability to meet deadlines.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays