- $45K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
BBQ Restaurant Fast Casual Dining
We are currently seeking an experienced, energetic, enthusiastic Manager / Kitchen Manager dedicated to guest and associate satisfaction at our Carson Location.
Must have previous Restaurant management experience working with proven systems. Possess excellent Customer Service and superior verbal communication. Strong leadership, people management and conflict resolution. Planning abilities. Financial acumen.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans; resolving problems; completing audits; determining systems improvements; implementing change.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
- Communicates job expectations; planning, directing, assigning tasks, monitoring, appraising, and review staff contributions;
- Meets financial objectives by monitoring reservations, understanding order statistics; forecasting staff requirements, reviewing labor; analyzing variances, minimizing waste and scheduling expenditures.
- Foster great relationships with owners, staff, vendors, food delivery companies and guests.
- Maintains a clean, safe, secure and healthy environment by establishing, following and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of department of Health and Labor laws. Enforces systems, policies and procedures.
- Publicizes the restaurant via social media, community relations, and industry connections.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances the restaurant, the brand, and the organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Participate in analyzing P&L statements