- $40K - $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
Here at Global Legacy Consulting, we are hungry to develop our clients in telecommunications, sports, finance, healthcare, and non-profit organization customer base. It is what we do best! We help our clients grow through specialized events, retail and in-store promotions, allowing us to forge a long-term relationship with their customers. Essentially, we enable longevity between the clients and their customer base by making sure that the customer has a clear understanding of the client’s product offerings and receives excellent customer service. Using visual demonstrations and product advice, we provide clients with quantifiable results, which can be analyzed on a daily or weekly basis.
The Project Coordinator will report to the Marketing Manager. The goal of this position is to coordinate creative resources in order to maximize business performance. This full-time position would be a great fit for someone who enjoys being behind a program's growth from an idea to completion.
What You'll Do:
- Communicate, track, and manage status, creative check-in reviews, deliverables, and approvals from project kick-off until completion
- Generate and maintain project timelines and budgets
- Manage and follow up on editorial, art, design, legal and brand approvals for all creative requests
- Communicate project direction and deadlines to both internal and external resources in addition to managing creative and marketing submissions, revisions, comments, and approvals
- Manage, update and provide a weekly status report to creative leads and design team
- Improved and implemented policies and procedures for the creative process within the agency
- Delivering exceptional client service with a consultative, solutions-oriented approach
- Distribute invoices and collecting payments promptly, and creating comprehensive and readable financial reports
- Experience creating high-quality marketing materials that resonate with target audiences and uphold the organization’s brand
- 1-2 years of project planning experience
- Mindful to the value of staying under budget while planning project specifications
- Great oral and written communication skills
Apply now to learn more!
Global Legacy Consulting is strategically placed here in Savannah, Georgia and Cleveland, Ohio. As leaders in the marketing industry, we provide innovative solutions for brand management, customer acquisition, and marketing strategies. Global Legacy Consulting services are tried, tested, and tailored. Therefore, we can provide a limitless scope to better assist companies from all industries and sectors, enabling the growth our clients require.