- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
The Renaissance Asheville Hotel, in the heart of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, has the position of Line Cook available. Come on in and let's discuss your next career move.
We are looking for someone who will…
- We are looking for people who show up everyday willing to learn and work with well with others.
- Willing to do something different and to teach it to others.
- Willing to cover your team because you know you might need the same at a later date.
- willing to work with purpose and put out a product you are proud of.
- We are looking for TEAM members.
To be eligible for this position you must…
- Have previous culinary experience and be willing to learn more. We might make an exception for the right candidate.
- Be detail oriented, have ability to communicate well with all types of people and be able to problem-solve with employees and guests.
- Be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- show up on time and be willing to give it your all (while having fun) for the time you are here.
What we offer.
- Solid wages bases on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance
- Company paid life insurance policy401k
- Life and disability insurances
- Paid Time Off (paid vacation)
- Paid Sick Time (paid when you are too sick to work)
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Special associate rate discounts available for all Marriotts
- The Renaissance Asheville Hotel is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.