- $18.00 - $24.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
- Provides executive administrative support to CFO.
- Provides administrative support to annual budgeting process and financial audits.
- Prepares financial reports and presentations for Boards of Directors.
- Coordinates agency insurance renewals for various lines of property and liability coverage.
- Assists with bond compliance and fund source reporting.
- Provide support and/or coverage for Senior Executive Assistant.
- Prepare Board packets for distribution to members and committees
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects in a very fast-paced, performance-oriented environment; meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (WORD, EXCEL, Outlook, PowerPoint); it is helpful if you are also comfortable with relational databases, OneNote, Google Drive
- A learning mindset and commitment to learning new tasks and systems
- Strong interpersonal skills including patience, flexibility, discretion and tact
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as development or administrative assistant, preferably in a nonprofit or educational setting working with executive staff and board of directors
Are there benefits? This is a full-time, non-exempt position eligible for benefits, which include, but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, four weeks of vacation, sick leave, most federal holidays.
At Talent Link Inc. we go where other companies don’t go, we work in all the market corners to ensure that our clients can obtain the result they want, that is why we consider ourselves one of the leading companies in the marketing market. Each client is totally different, that is why we generate a more personalized campaign for each of our clients.