- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The newly renovated Oceana Hotel in Santa Monica, CA is re-opening in May 2019 after a $30 Million renovation on our ocean front property and we are hiring an experience Restaurant Supervisor to be the ambassadors of our luxury, all-suite hotel. You will be responsible for accurately checking guests in and out of their suites, answering phones, and ensuring that all guest requests are promptly met.
If you have two-four years of restaurant management experience at a luxury hotel or resort then we want you to apply today. We will be scheduling in-person interviews for qualified candidates over the next few weeks.
- Competitive pay (depending on experience)
- Comprehensive Medical (PPO and HMO), Dental, Vision and 401(k) options are available for full-time employees
- Full-time and part-time schedules
- Training and advancement opportunities
Apply today with your updated resume, then check your phone and email messages often for a message about scheduling a short phone interview.
- 2-4 years of management experience in luxury dining environment required
- A REAL passion for Food, Hospitality, and Service
- Experience with implementing effectively policies and standard operating procedures, budgeting and forecasting, cost control, implementation of marketing concepts and creating house promotions
- Familiarity with industry trends and market requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality preferred
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Oversee all food and beverage outlets ( broad way kitchen, library bar, coffee shop) to ensure maintenance of standards of food and beverage quality and guest service quality
- Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximizes profitability related to the food and beverage department
- Implement and maintain local marketing programs
- Handling employee schedules
- Other duties as assigned by management
After you apply, make sure to listen to voicemails, answer calls from unknown numbers and check emails for a message from us on the next step.
Oceana is part of the family of hotels managed by JRK Hotel Group. The property is located overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the most sought after neighborhood in Santa Monica. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Oceana does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.