- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Doc B's Restaurant is located in the Shops at Clearfork in Fort Worth, TX. With restaurants in Chicago, Florida, Dallas, and Austin, we would love the opportunity to welcome you as the newest member of our already awesome team!
We are seeking friendly and talented GREETER/HOST candidates. Past restaurant experience is NOT required, if you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach!
Why work for Doc B's?
1. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
2. Cool Atmosphere - With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ.
3. We offer Health and Dental insurance benefits to ALL of our team members - including those that work part-time!
4. We offer flexible work schedules
5. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
6. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN!
7. Culture - Doc B's is not just another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
You may also visit the restaurant (5253 Marathon Ave.) for an on the spot interview Monday thru Thursday between 2:00PM - 4:00PM. Please arrive in professional attire with a current resumé.
Words we believe in
Not proud or arrogant; modest
The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual
To concentrate attention or energy
A feeling of thankfulness or appreciation
To gain the love of someone by force of personality
Great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause