Entry Level Music and Entertainment PR Assistant
- $51K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute your skills in Public Relations? Popplr and co here in Atlanta is seeking an extremely motivated and highly professional PR Assistant to join their Music and Entertiment team!
This is an Entry Level role - you will be working with the Music & Entertainment Manager.
Responsibilities include: providing materials to media; social media postings for clients; creating media lists; sending out press mailings electronically, and basic support to publicists and Department Managers in the agency.
- Monitor all press
- Build and maintain relationships with editors, bloggers, journalists, etc.
- Update media list with national and regional press and bloggers
- Manage PR calendar: appointments, press previews, event dates, etc.
- Track sample returns and coordinate pick ups for lifestyle products
- Assist with all press events, RSVP lists, event prep and set up, on-site management
- Work with influencer day-to-day and campaign-based seeding
- Assist with content creation and copy writing as needed
- Drafting of press releases as necessary
- Monthly client reporting Communicating with clients regularly via email, phone and in person; building a strong relationship with clients
- Ensuring junior team sends all press clippings as they publish or print for media reporting
- Brainstorming and presenting unique opportunities to continue to elevate agency profile
Have strong organizational skills, BE highly motivated and must be reliable. Journalism major not required, however we are looking for strong writers. No PR experience necessary, however this position is perfect for someone looking to begin a career in public relations and working on Music and Entertainment brands.
A sence of humour goes along way in our agency!