Client Service I
- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Dental Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Citizen Pilates is looking for energetic individuals to join our Client Experience team!
Our Client Service I teammate is passionate, service-oriented, positive, hard-working and willing to uphold Citizen cleanliness standards with the utmost respect.
- Studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of reformers, props, floors and mirrors
- Common area cleaning, including front desk, retail shelves, and breakroom
- Bathroom and changing room cleaning
- Reports to Operations Manager
- Reports any questions, issues to Operations Manager
- Reviews, follows and submits the daily checklist when arriving to the studio for each shift and reviews all announcements
- Expert time management skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Professional and personal confidence
- Ability to collaborate with team and management
- Have personal, reliable transportation
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 20 lbs
Citizen Pilates Perks:
- Happy, positive work environment with proactive problem solvers who love their careers
- Citizen Team Rewards Program
- Open and direct line of communication with Citizen Leadership Team
- Candid feedback and consistent project guidance
- Online payroll and benefits platform to manage your personal finances - Everyone is a W-2 employee, not a 1099 contractor
- Medical and dental benefits available if you work at least 30 hours/week
- Quarterly team meetings, performance reviews and trips to our favorite neighborhood bar or coffee shop
- Five free classes for friends and family every year
- Free monthly membership to all Citizen locations
Citizen Pilates' employees are given a free monthly membership and are encouraged to take classes at least 3 times per month. Many surpass that encouragement, taking upwards of 20 classes per month. Our employee happiness is paramount, with a direct focus on their mental and financial well being. We are also pround to offer a flexible pay option should you need a draw on your up and coming paycheck.
Citizen's Team Rewards program further incentivizes and recognizes employees for their daily efforts.
All team members now accrue points for attending team meetings, participating in photo shoots, accepting a sub-request for a fellow teammate, engaging with Citizen’s social media and for simply taking class with their free monthly membership to all locations. It’s what teammates can redeem their points on that makes this program special. Citizen is a fitness based business yet its Founder is vocal on her team’s mental health and well-being outside of the studio. With their points, employees can redeem paid days-off, $50 gift certificates to their favorite local business or 1 hour massages, to name a few.