Client Service Team
- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Dental Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our Client Experience team!
Our ideal teammate is results oriented, committed to their responsibilities and provides consistent, high level service to our clients. They uphold Citizen cleanliness standards with the utmost respect and are never afraid to get their hands dirty.
Citizen team members are passionate about people and fitness and already live a health centered life. They understand the power of teamwork and stick to the playbook. Work is their priority and client needs are their passion. They respect their fellow Citizens while always conducting themselves in a professional manner.
All applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Expert time management skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and social acumen
- Professional and personal confidence
- Ability to collaborate with team and management
- Independent thinker that does not require a micro-manager
- Must be available on weekday nights, weekends & holidays!
Citizen Pilates is a destination studio in Houston’s historic Heights neighborhood with 2 locations. The studio is revered for its upbeat, fitness-based group reformer classes, and its positive and inclusive environment has given members a fresh take on an otherwise stuffy studio archetype.
Citizen first opened its doors in August 2015. Its founder and original Citizen, Jessica Hughes, had a vision for a fitness studio that stood out from what the market already offered. Citizen’s atypical approach to high level client service and intimacy, coupled with affordable boutique pricing, welcomes members of all ages to experience Citizens’ strong culture.