- $64K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are seeking an HR Generalist to join our team and perform various human resources programs. The HR Generalist will be responsible for employment specialists who select, recruit, interview, and place workers. Our perfect candidate will also complete payroll preparation and processing, compliance, internal training, benefits planning and management, and event management, performance management, including the interpretation and application of human resource policies and practices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Accomplishes staffing goals by evaluating and recruiting job candidates, advising managers, and managing the intern program.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine current and future staffing needs
- Invite applicants by contacting recruiters, placing job advertisements, and using job sites and newsgroups
- Manage and organize new employee on-boarding, orientation, and training programs
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization objectives and plans and meet with managers to determine needs.
- Generate and implement innovative and creative sourcing techniques and strategies to build a pipeline of diverse, qualified candidates.
- Support the Human Resources department in implementing programs to improve the employee experience further.
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns with the company, including employee welfare, safety, health, and wellness.
- Distinguish ways to improve procedures and policies
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience in a Human Resources role
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Skilled in effectively using a variety of communication processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially poise, tactfulness, and diplomacy, when handling sensitive and confidential situations
- Comfortable in your ability to negotiate win-win outcomes
- Knowledge of and skill in applying the principles, practices, and procedures of human resources administration in the areas of recruitment and employment, employee relations, compensation and classifications, and employee development and training