Auto & Home Insurance Advisor
- $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Are you ready to be the cornerstone of Our Client Insurance’s new venture? Our Client, formerly GMAC, is opening a new Sales Center and is looking to get the best people in the Portland area! Being a $5 Billion publicly-traded company and one of the largest auto insurance companies in the United States, Our Client has a winning strategy and can provide you the platform you need to be successful.
Don’t have prior sales experience? Don’t have your insurance license? NO WORRIES!
We are looking for motivated, passionate individuals who are willing to push themselves to be the best. Our Client provides an eight week paid comprehensive training program to provide the skills necessary to successfully complete with FULL PAID P&C licensing.
Auto & Home Insurance Advisors are responsible for selling Property and Casualty products to Our Client’s customer base by providing quotes and binding policies using the most up-to-date systems. Insurance Advisors are also responsible for building trust between the potential customer and Our Client. Insurance Advisors may also participate in classes and required licensing for Our Client’s Accident and Health products.
What Our Client is Looking For:
- Obtaining information, answering customer questions, educating customers on insurance and using company approved systems to track information.
- Build rapport with customers to determine needs and work toward meeting those needs using sales skills and techniques.
- Provide the information and policies that best fit each customer’s needs.
- Working with team members to meet goals and requirements.
- Meet performance metrics including, but not limited to, sales productivity and quality statistics.
- Strive to sell Our Client's insurance product which meets each customer’s needs. Other products should be offered when appropriate.
- Complete other duties when requested by Our Client, including meetings, education and more.
What Our Client Can Provide You:
- A positive work atmosphere that allows for open and honest communication and a strong sense of comradery.
- The ability to obtain a proper work-life balance (18 paid-time-off days and 10 paid company holidays).
- Top of the line training focused on setting you up for success.
- Our Client pays for you to take the Property & Casualty License test. If passed on the first try, you get a $350 bonus (less applicable taxes)! Already have a license? Get a $700 bonus (less applicable taxes) instead!
- The ability to focus on selling our product instead of searching for leads. This means absolutely no cold calling!
- A leadership team willing to help you toward your success by answering questions and providing tips for the next customer you speak with.
- The opportunity to work in a stable company and grow in your role and into new roles as the company does.
- Recognition for your hard work and dedication including incentives such as Leader’s Club where top performers are treated to the best dining the city has to offer.
- Uncapped commission along with a competitive base rate to propel you toward success.