- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for Kitchen Managers with a great personality, strong work ethic, and great leadership skills to join our teams!
Position Summary: The Kitchen Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of the kitchen. This includes the development, planning, and implementation of standards and procedures for restaurant-level operations, as well as training and development of all venue-level kitchen staff. The Kitchen Manager will oversee a singular venue as determined by the Regional Manager, and will be responsible for the operational execution and financial performance of all venues under his/her supervision.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Advanced understanding of kitchen operations and health code compliance
- Ability to troubleshoot problems big and small on an enterprise level as well as one on one with store staff.
- Proficiency with common computer programs, (ie: Word, Excel, etc) and email
- Understanding of COGS, waste management, and scheduling
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning and communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Valid California Food Handler's Certificate (or able to get within 30 days of hire)
- Experience with vegan cuisine A+
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
*All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
Artisanal Brewers Collective is the parent company for a growing collection of pubs, brewhouses, and neighborhood joints in Southern California. We are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, and providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. Check us out in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank, San Diego, and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon.