MINIBAR ATTENDANT | PALIHOTEL SEATTLE
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Paligroup is currently seeking a Minibar Attendant for the Palihotel Seattle location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- An individual who likes being active all day and not in an office environment
- An independent worker can follow a task list with minimal supervision
- An individual who is detailed oriented and enjoys enhancing the guest in room experience by ensuring they have a fully stocked minibar
The Minibar Attendant is responsible for accurately stocking, reporting, itemizing and cleaning the minibars in guest rooms. The Minibar Attendant takes inventory and restocks guest room minibars on a daily basis and processes the guests’ charges for the items used. Will also be required to preform housekeeping functions.
- Maintain accurate inventory and security of minibar items
- Maintain all items stocked in minibars
- Inventory all guest minibars on a daily basis and post the appropriate charges to the room prior to guest departure
- Prepare and submit paperwork required for audit in an organized and efficient manner
- Ensure the most accurate and up-to-date occupancy reports are utilized prior to entering a guest room
- Initiate maintenance requests for necessary repairs and upkeep
- Removal of trash from minibar and refrigerators
- Abide by cleanliness, sanitation and organization standards of work areas; rectify any deficiencies
- Practice safe lifting and transporting procedures and adhere to all safety regulations
- Display a friendly, courteous and professional demeanor in all interactions with guests, customers and fellow team members
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in the hotel, including guest rooms, common areas and offices
- Maintain and update all guest collateral placed in the rooms
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to hotel requirements
- Clean guest rooms by category priority
- Empty trash containers
- Remove all dirty terrycloth and replace with clean par to designated layout
- Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor
- Actively listen and immediately respond to all guest inquiries
- Follow uniform guideline
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by management
- Has a strong working knowledge of and passion for hospitality
- Strong leadership skills and is able to build a cohesive team to achieve the highest quality of customer service
- Displays a strong hands-on approach
- Thinks critically and objectively
- Guest service oriented
- Strong knowledge of cleaning products
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum of eight hours
- Requires mobility and prolonged standing, walking, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs
Education: High school certificate or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of one-year experience in a similar position
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
ABOUT PALIHOTEL SEATTLE
A trusty neighborhood hotel celebrating Seattle’s waterfront…
Address: 107 Pine Street, Seattle, WA, 98101
Location, Location, Location. Palihotel Seattle will be an intimate, fun, comfortable and contemporary boutique hotel located in a historic, century-old building directly across the street from Seattle’s famed Pike Place Market and the Elliot Bay waterfront.
Offering 96 rooms, The Hart and The Hunter restaurant, bar, coffee bar and lobby, we have carefully designed our spaces to enhance the hotel’s vibrant neighborhood and be communal and inclusive for travelers and locals alike.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Paligroup Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Paligroup does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its Chief Executive and President.