WEDDING CONSULTANT & APPOINTMENT COORDINATOR
- $16.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Do you love weddings & talking on the phone?
Looking for a fun sales job in the Wedding Industry?
Do you love the excitement of a Bride-To-Be?
If this is you, read on!
Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Centers in Temecula is hiring! We are looking for friendly, outgoing people to be the first point of SALES contact for our brides & grooms, event clients and party planners in our Wedding Appointment Center. Qualified candidates must have a warm personality, the love of sales, superior listening skills and the ability to befriend anyone over the phone. If you are looking for a fun, fast paced sales position and have exceptional organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and excellent computer skills, you would be a great fit!
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, early evening and holiday availability are mandatory.
We are open 7 days a week until 7:00 pm, and shifts vary. All candidates must have weekend availability.
Here is a quick overview of the basic responsibilities:
~ Answer incoming calls and general questions about our locations, our services, and pricing
~ Generate excitement for our brides and really SELL the personal consultation at our venues
~ Respond to all email inquiries in a timely manner
~ Make follow up calls and send follow up emails
~ Schedule appointments for couples to visit locations
1) A high level of computer literacy and knowledge. You need to be a Microsoft Outlook genius, and a familiarity with the entire Microsoft Office family is quite handy. Amazing verbal and written communications skills are mandatory
.2) The ability to work quickly, accurately, and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously. For example, you would be speaking with brides while navigating through multiple screens and answering all pertinent questions and collecting appropriate information at the same time. This should sound exciting and challenging to you! We work under pressure and we thrive on it -- you should too!
3) Sales skills are important in this position because you will be the voice of the company. You will be the first contact a bride has with Wedgewood Weddings and you need to be able to make that first impression memorable.
4) A consistently positive attitude and the ability to adapt to change in workplace policies and culture.
If you think you are a qualified candidate please apply VIA THIS SITE and also, visit the "Careers" page of our website:
~ https://www.wedgewoodweddings.com/careers ~
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!