Concessions Food Service Worker
- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hollywood Bowl Food + Wine is hiring Concession stand workers. Responsible for the daily duties of the concession stand including but not limited to: food prep, customer service, cash handling, inventory control, merchandise and supply restocking and facility upkeep.
- Food prep and service in accordance with Health Dept. regulations and guidelines. (Correctly operating all food-service equipment, and proper food handling procedures)
- Cash handling (Versed in operating cash register, accuracy in start/end day cash drawer balance, and ability to perform basic to advanced mathematical calculations)
- Communicate with other staff and customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Inventory control (Complete weekly inventory sheets, and daily restocking of merchandise)
- Facility Upkeep (Daily and continuous cleaning of concession stands and equipment, daily trash removal from concession stands)
- Any other related duty as assigned by the Concession Manager
- 1 year of customer service experience
- 1 year of cash handling experience
Spend your summer out under the stars at the legendary Hollywood Bowl, where you’ll gain experience working for James Beard Award-winning Chef, Suzanne Goin, and the rest of her elite culinary team-- all while the most epic playlists streams LIVE in the background! This iconic venue , home to the LA Philharmonic and the new Hollywood Bowl Food & Wine program (spearheaded by Suzanne Goin and Caroline Styne), is celebrated around the world, and could be your home for the summer! Join us and elevate not only your resume, but, your overall experience in the world of food and service. The team here (FOH & BOH) is comprised of people who have come back every summer for more than TEN years— supplying that feeling that your part of something BIG, something fun, inspiring and lucrative! Come earn some extra cash to supplement that summer income all while gaining experience from the best in the business- and did I mention having a blast?! If you’re interested in joining this positive, hard-working group here are a few things to look forward to:
- Flexibility: It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for part or full-time employment— if you’re talented and dedicated we’ll find a place for you. Have a night gig working the line? We have positions open for the daytime. Looking for a full-time position, day and night? We’ve got that, too!
- Working within Suzanne Goin’s network will, without a doubt, open the door to many future opportunities. She’s shaped the culinary scene here in Los Angeles and continues to influence Chefs coming on the scene everyday.
- We have an outstanding group of people with a great work ethic who are reliable and positive, just waiting to welcome you to the team. Think of it like a summer camp for adults; where the money is good and the music is GREAT.
Working at this Iconic venue allows you to be surrounded by a wide variety of entertainment such as:
- Dead & Co, Andrea Bocelli, Cyndi Lauper, Ozzy Osbourne, The Who, Glady's Knight