- $17.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
*AT LEAST 2 YEARS IN A FAST CASUAL SERVICE/LEAD ROLE IS REQUIRED*
LEAD SERVER/2IC Manager - NoLita Location
**In this role, we are looking for someone interested in being a Lead Server with the opportunity to grow within the company long term. Please apply only if advancement is of interest to you and you are looking for a long-term, committed role.
About Charley St.
Charley St. is an innovative Fast Casual concept, created with the mission to connect people and communities through colorful and delicious food. Based on the philosophies of Chef Dan Churchill, Charley St. is taking a millennial approach to colorful food, with a focus on locally sourced ingredients and community driven partnerships.
As a Line Lead you will report directly to our General Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing the front of house, training new employees, and being a shift leader. You will take extra responsibility when it comes to ensuring cleanliness and hygenic practices, and that your coworkers are doing the same. You will be serving as an example and leader to all staff in the restaurant, and answering questions relating to food service.
You will also be taking on some of the duties of server. Following the guidance of our colorful whole food philosophy you will plate and assemble food for our guests. The restaurant operates between breakfast and lunch. We deliver and cater frequently.
- At least 2 years of food handling experience
- At least 1-2 years working in a fast casual establishment
- At least 1 year of Leader/Management experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Organization of online ordering systems
- Exceptional leadership skills
- An understanding of our loyalty/rewards program (St Cred")
- Desire opportunity for advancement into a management role
- Work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Work well as a team leader
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ensure all food meets food safety and quality standards to eliminate cross-contamination on the front line
- Maintain clean, food-safe dish and prep stations throughout shift
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our changing menu + ingredients
- Follow all NYC Department of Health Codes
- NYC Food Protection Certification preferred/favored