RN - Wound Care
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Responsible for the coordination of clinical activities of the Wound Care Center. These include, but are not limited to, utilization of skills in organization, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing care through the use of hospital and nursing standards.
Minimum Work Experience:
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registered Nurse with a current license.Maintains and demonstrates competency in appropriate CPR Certification.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Math Ability: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills: Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, as well as web-based database programs and the Internet.
- Accountability: Registered Nurse is accountable for the oversight of the clinical practice, outcomes and success of the Wound Care Center.
- Wound Care, Medical Surgical, or home health Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the HMHD Compliance Plan.
- Conduct reflects HMHD’s values and a commitment to HMHD’s Code of Conduct.
- Attends the required corporate integrity and compliance training and education programs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding the materials presented during the corporate integrity and compliance training and education program.
- Complies with all HIPAA standards.
- Provides case management to a group of patients providing specific assessments according to protocols and procedures, clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and patient/caregiver education related to wound care management, and acts as patient advocate in delivery and coordination of patient care.
- Provides efficient and effective care with the guidance of the physician during the clinic sessions, attends the clinics where scheduled and is dependable.
- Able to manage a number of patients at the same time with high energy and organization.
- Collaborates with other health care providers, wound care center Physicians, Program Director and Medical Director, regarding clinic and patient needs.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits