BEVERAGE CART ATTENDANT- Golf Course **GREAT SUMMER JOB**
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Do you love to be outside?
Do you thrive in an environment where everyone is having fun?
Are you polite, professional and passionate about fantastic guest service?
If your answer is yes, we may be a match!
Wedgewood is hiring Beverage Cart Atenndant! The hours are mainly on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (mostly day shifts) but we have plenty of weekday daytime/weekday evening shifts as well. This opportunity is a perfect "2nd" job and an excellent fit for students or anyone with a flexible schedule.
This opportunity can provide a fantastic source of supplemental income without having to make a considerable scheduling commitment.
This position is mostly outside. The beverage cart attendant drives the course and serves food and beverage to golfers while on the course. Must be able to be outside for 8 hours. Great way to work on your summer tan!
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend availability is needed.
Wedgewood Beverage Cart Responsibilities include:
- Preparing amazing cocktails
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Have full knowledge of beer, wine and cocktails and their preparation/presentation
- Follow company policies, procedures, and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
celebrate diversity, respect, teamwork and exceptional guest service.
Are you our next Wedgie? Please apply ASAP! We will review your application promptly. We look forward to learning about you, your experience and your excellence!
At Wedgewood, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!