- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Mighty Quinn's BBQ is a pioneer in the food world being one of the first authentic barbeque experiences in a fast, casual setting. Our approach is simple, we source the best quality ingredients and don't fuss with them too much. We are looking for the best quality people to serve our awesome food and deliver genuine service to our guests.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Great communication and teamwork
- Ability to multitask with a smile in a fast-paced environment
- Be outgoing and ready to explain all our epic BBQ options
- Supervise team of restaurant staff
- Ensure highest standards of customer service
- Maintaining food quality and sanitation standards
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to make decisions in stressful/high risk situations
- Protects our guests and staff by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Serving and preparing food/drinks the Mighty Quinn’s way
- Maintaining cleanliness in every sense of the word
- Using a cash register (POS)
- Previous supervisory experience within the restaurant or food service industry
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Food Handler’s Certification as plus but not necessary
- Open availability (including night and weekends)
- 18 years old or older
- Willingness to learn
- Stand for an extended amount of time (up to 8 and ½ hours)
- Regularly be able to lift 25 lbs or more
- Bend, reach, pull, or push on a regular basis
- Sick Pay
- Vacation days
- Employee Discount
Please send an email with you resume and reason why we should consider you for this position.
We are interested in people who are hospitable, friendly, enthusiastic, enjoy interacting with people and have a strong work ethic.
Mighty Quinn’s is a EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability or genetic information or any other protected classifications.