- $13.25 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We LOVE…Pasta, Free Food, Teamwork, Caring People, and a Positive Work Environment? If you like what we like come JOIN our TEAM.
We are currently hiring for a Part-Time Scan Clerk position which will work closely with our Human Resources department. This is a temporary position that is project specific. Work week is Monday through Wednesday and Friday (no Thursday).
Responsibilities, such as but not limited to;
Scan confidentail documents
- Organize hard copy documents
- Scan and place in e-files
- Protect confidential information both verbal and written
- Mostly a standing position
- Frequent walking, squatting, kneeling,
- Able to lift up to 15 lbs. occasionally
General Office Admin duties
Other Duties as assigned
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work 6 to 7 hours per day
- Must be competent and comfortable with technology
- Must be detailed oriented and able to follow direction. This is a compliance driven role.
- Able to handle constructive critiques in a positive manner
- Must be a problem solver and independent, but knows when to ask questions and receive input on the “Best Practice” approach.
- Help keep all areas of the Home Office clean and presentable
- Must be a Team Player
Maria's Italian Kitchen is one of those grand American success stories. It began in the Italian quarter of Hoboken, New Jersey, where Maria grew up learning the recipes for real Italian food of Naples from her mother, Luisa. Maria's Italian Kitchen offers a diverse menu offering fresh and flavorful dishes served by our personable and knowledgeable team.
Our passion is our people, Team Members and Guests alike- our success is driven by Maria's Italian Kitchen's strong company culture of great food, hospitality and atmosphere.