- $15.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Must live within 8 miles of Burbank.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards (no drama), maturity, excellent communication skills, be responsible, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. Attention to detail, coupled with a strong ability to take charge and listen to directions (and ask questions), will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Schedule and confirm meetings for partners; take minutes
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Provide additional support around office as needed
- Receptionist duties with heavy outbound calls to confirm appointments
- Processing and reviewing applications
- Ensure office supplies are in stock and tidy
- Office spreadsheet management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- MUST have English as a first language, multi-lingual a plus!
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask very important
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite