- $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
True Scratch Kitchen…
Do you love planning events? Do you love people? LOVE REAL FOOD? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are looking for outgoing, personable individuals with Fine Casual Restaurant experience. Senior Catering Specialists must be organized and able to multitask, while also being able to SELL True Scratch Kitchen Food!
Personality is everything! You must be the most hospitable person you know and feel an overwhelming desire to help people! At PKG we feel very proud about there not being a dull moment in your day! All you need to bring is your passion for people and your inner “foodie” out. We can teach you all the technical stuff.
As part of our unique PKG Team, you'll handle a lot! But you are never on your own; it’s all about the Team! At PKG, we’ll train you so you’re ready to handle any task. Here are some of the things you can expect to learn and do:
- Lead the store’s Catering Team and work closely with catering clients
- Provide excellent customer service to our catering clients
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, organization, initiative and enthusiasm
- Exhibit teamwork and effective communication
- Work closely with the store’s General Manager or Managing Partner
- Complete daily sales building tasks to promote continuing growth of the catering program
Major Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Solicit and secure new business
- Provide great guest service via phone, e-mail, menu tastings and written correspondence
- Drive traffic and sales through local area marketing practices
- Handle all catering inquiries/bookings
- Provide new ideas/strategies to improve sales and venue marketing
- Works closely with the General Manager, Kitchen Manager and Shift Supervisors on all catering details
- Effective supervision of catering events
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product, brand and menus
- Handles incoming telephone calls & emails, responding appropriately to guest inquiries
- Manage party/catering supply, inventory and ordering
- Runs deposit and processes final event payments daily
- Updates and distributes party/catering Worksheets and other documents
Flexible 40 hour a week schedule is required, including weekends. Must be at 21 years of age. Event sales & marketing experience is highly preferred.
Panini Kabob Grill is a perfect blend of old world style favorites with a healthy and modern European flair. The food at PKG is distinctive and extraordinarily fresh and healthy. We use only the finest quality ingredients, including the best imported olive oil and low fat cheeses, and all our produce and breads are delivered fresh daily.
With a commitment to quality and creativity, we offer an incredible variety of foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our Italian Mediterranean influenced kitchen gains inspiration from the best cuisine of Europe and the Middle East has to offer. Our fresh, creative menu items are made from scratch and health oriented.
Start your day with perfectly prepared eggs, omelettes, breakfast sandwiches or French toast accompanied by the espresso drink of your choice. If you are joining us for lunch or dinner you can indulge in on our our grilled Panini sandwiches, (which made us a favorite) or an exceptional kabob, made to order with your choice of grilled chicken, filet, lamb or fish skewered with tomatoes and peppers. Enjoy sparkling water or gourmet iced Tea with your meal or a selection from our select beer and wine selections. In addition we offer outstanding salads and an extensive Mediterranean appetizer menu.
At PKG we are proud of our tradition of serving the very best food in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere that is authentically European. Our commitment to fine food and excellent prices will make you want to stop by and treat yourself everyday!