- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Co+opportunity is a full-service, community-owned market & deli specializing in locally made, natural and organic food and wellness products. "The co-op" has deep, 44-year-old roots in LA County. In fact, we were integral in starting the Santa Monica Farmer's Market!
Co+opportunity serves our diverse community and we know that great food means different things to many people. We love food and people who love food too. Our stores offer a full selection of wholesome products that give our customers lots of choices about which products are good for the health of their families, the community and the world.
We've grown quite a bit since the hippie era that gave us our start - we are now a multi-million dollar grocery store with two locations, our first store in Santa Monica and our second in Culver City.
What is a cooperative? Learn more here.
Sound like you and the co-op are a match? Check out the job opening below.
We're looking for Cashiers for our Santa Monica location! The Cashier is a key team member, that works in the front on the store. Please be enthusiastic, and have great people and customer service skills (smiling is encouraged).
- Operating a cash register, checking out customer purchases
- Providing excellent customer service
- Assisting shoppers with bagging their purchases as needed
- Must be friendly and get along with others easily
- Must be able to handle challenging situations with professionalism
- Experience as a Cashier is a plus, but not necessary
- Has a flexible schedule (weekends and evenings)
- Excellent Medical/Life/Vision/Dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Bonus program
- 20% Employee Discount
- Employee assistance program (free mental health and legal assistance)