Opportunity to work in one of the most exciting restaurants to open in LA. Curtis Stones ‘Gwen’, a Specialty Butcher Shop and Restaurant is looking for talented individuals to join their team as a Sommelier.
A sommelier should possess fine dining experience (Michelin starred preferred) and a keen attention to detail. A passion for food and wine along with a natural sense for hospitality are key attributes.
• 5 days per week
• Typical call time: 2 PM
• Receive, stock, and inventory wines and beer
• Determine and maintain pars for wine BTG
• Create and participate in staff wine tasting and educational opportunities
• Collaborate with wine director on list development and program direction
• Work the floor nightly and provide wine and beverage service along with any and all other service needs that arise
• 3+ years as a sommelier in a fine dining establishment
• Certified/Advanced Sommeliers through the Court of Master Sommeliers, or equivalent certification and/or v corresponding knowledge/experience
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.