- $14.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Ramen Tatsu-Ya is Austin's first brick-and-mortar ramen shop serving authentic Japanese soul food in the heart of Texas. Our accolades include: "Best Ramen in America" - TimeOut Magazine, "Top 50 Best New Restaurants in America" - Bon Appetit, "Best Ramen in the Nation" - Tablespoon (Best of Munchies: People's Choice Awards).
Responsible for organizing and delivering product to various locations. The driver makes sure that all product ordered is delivered when available and communicates any shortages to both production manager and receiving kitchen MOD. Delivery driver takes responsibility for product during loading, delivery, and unloading. Positive, can-do attitude is a must. Fast-moving with a sense of urgency. Both AM and PM availability. Part time or Full time. Bilingual is a plus. Leadership experience is a plus.
- Review daily packing list
- Load order making sure to follow rule of first in first out; organize and rotate remaining product.
- Create and print product invoice(s)
- Follow route and time scheduled
- Notify location MOD of product shortages
- Unload product
- Confirm that all product invoiced is present
- Load containers to return to commissary
- Complete finished goods inventory making note of product pars
- Clean delivery vehicle as necessary
- Refill gas tank as necessary
- Track and communicate preventative maintenance needs
- free shift meals
- discounted meals at all Tatsu-Ya locations
- paid family meal
- flexible hours
- dynamic and detail-focused work environment
- potential for rapid advancement