Catering Sales Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
At the Embassy Suites Glendale the Catering Sales Manager creates revenue opportunity by seeking new Catered meetings, Catered Events and Receptions. This person is expected to support this effort with the combination of outbound sales efforts, the development of client loyalty, and client referrals. The Catering schedule can include Saturdays in addition to a typical Monday through Friday schedule. This person will work closely with the Director of Sales to generate revenue in all markets such as corporate and social along with proactive planning for peak seasons.
- Microsoft Office- word, excel, power point, publisher.
- Positive Guest Service Communications both written and verbal.
- 1-3 years in a Catering Coordinator position, or Catering Sales Manager.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible schedule to meet the demand of sales opportunities.
- Ability to achieve outbound sales calls.
- Understands function set up style to square footage of function space.
- Food and Beverage sales experience helpful.
- Achieve daily prospecting goals.
- Achieve weekly in bound hotel site inspection visit goals.
- Utilize hotel tools to identify new Catering opportunity.
- Complete daily correspondence with new clients.
- Achieve weekly outbound sales call goals.
- Weekly review of activities with Director of Sales.
- Daily Sales reporting of activities into sales system.
- Attend weekly Sales Meeting.
- Complete project assignments by the Director of Sales/Catering.
- Know the hotel’s competitive set as it relates to catered events.
Job Type: Full-time