Customer Service & Sales
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Cape Reserve is looking for candidates to fill an entry level position in Customer Service & Sales! At Cape Reserve, we are a privately owned consulting firm, and a dominant force in the marketing and sales industry.
Daily tasks of the account management position include:
- Managing sales
- Establishing new customer accounts and contracts
- Working with new and existing customers about service promotions
- Maintaining strong knowledge of all products, pricing, and competitive offers
- Hands on marketing and sales training
- Personal development
- One on one coaching with management
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Upon hire must pass an employment background check
- Possess a student mentality
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- At least 1 year of experience in retail, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, or office work
- Professional image is a must
- Fun and outgoing personality
Here at Cape Reserve, we believe that hard work should always be recognized and rewarded. Our promotions are based solely on individual growth and performance. We believe in an enjoyable working atmosphere with no limits to how far you can go!
- Entry level career opportunities
- No glass ceiling
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel and networking opportunities
What’s the corporate culture like here at Cape Reserve?
Imagine a place that took care of people; that took care of their clients and believed in treating customers with integrity and honesty. Imagine a company where the greatest asset was their team. We believe and have all of those ideals. Envisioning a career at the Cape Reserve? You can expect the following 4 attributes in our culture:
- Hard work should always be recognized and rewarded
- Promotions and growth be solely based on performance
- Travel and networking should be done quarterly
- Team building and bonding activities create and strengthen team unity
When you picture where you want to commit your life’s work to, it should be somewhere where you truly want to go to work daily. Somewhere where checking the clock is obsolete and your co-workers are more like family than someone you share desk space with. Not many corporate atmospheres promote growth focused on work ethic and ambition, but those are the cornerstones of our business. We have a high-energy, ambitious and growing group of professionals who make what we do a career, not just a job.
Cape Reserve is a great match for individuals looking to shine in the marketing and sales industry or looking to gain leadership and management expertise. Due to high demand from our client to help develop their telecommunication service nationally, we will be branching out to an additional location in 2016. With this expansion, comes room in our firm’s exclusive Management Training Program.