STAFF RN: Cardio Vascular Unit
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is growing! Hunt Regional is looking for full time Registered Nurses to work in our new Cardio Vascular Unit, inpatient.
Registered nurse is responsible for collaborating, planning, directing and implementing patients care for all ages. The RN develops and guides patient education and evaluates the process using standards of care.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- RN & LVN: Shift manager, clinical coordinator, unit director, and/or house administrative supervisor.
- RN: PCA's
- RN: PCA's
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Current licensure with the State of Texas, Appropriate CPR Certification.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- General knowledge of basic bedside nursing. Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to age of the patients served in assigned area/department. The skills and knowledge to provide such care are gained through education, training, and/or experience.