Chart Host $25-28/hour
- $25.00 - $28.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, 401K / Retirement, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Positions available: Chart Host and Phone Host
The Front Desk Host is the first person the guest sees and is responsible for the crucial first impression. It is the Host’s job to ensure that each and every guest feels welcome, comfortable and appreciated. The guest must feel that we will do everything possible to make certain that their needs are provided for. The Host must have a strong knowledge of what the restaurant has to offer them and be able to communicate this in a gracious and positive manner.
- Chart Host - minimum 2 - 3 years charting experience in a fine dining or similar restaurant in a customer service position
- Phone Host - minimum 2 years phone host experience in a fine dining or similar restaurant in a customer service position
- Open Table knowledge preferred
- High volume experience
- Open availability preferred
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Can work “on their feet” for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 20 pounds
- Exhibits excellent phone manners and communication skills
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Chart hosts paid $25-28/hour
- Phone hosts paid $15/hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!
The moment you step inside Metropolitan Grill, you will know you have entered a classic steakhouse. Rich in tradition, The Met is housed inside the historic Marion Building, which dates to 1903.
At The Met, the focus is on Prime beef. We built our reputation on the classics: filet mignon, New York peppercorn steak, Delmonico, porterhouse and Chateaubriand carved tableside. Corporate Chef Eric Hellner hand-selects each cut of Prime Double R Ranch beef from Washington State and American Wagyu from Idaho. We have even developed proprietary seasonings for our beef. Steaks are then seared over the high heat of imported mesquite charcoal, ensuring the most tender, juicy flavor.
Our award-winning wine list showcases a definitive steakhouse selection of premium West Coast red wines, with an emphasis on Cabernet, Merlot and Meritage. The Met’s cellar has received national recognition, including the Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence.”
One of the reasons for The Met’s ongoing success is the dedication of the professional staff, which takes great pride in providing every guest with an exceptional dining experience.