Junior Full Stack Developer
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance
AxS Health knows most frustrations with healthcare stem from inefficiency. A few simple changes can make a world of difference for providers and patients. We are helping practices and clinics deliver care simply and without distraction, where offices are run efficiently and patients have an enjoyable experience, and technology serves the practice. The AxS Health platform offers digital patient onboarding, telemedicine, and patient engagement solutions.
- Maintain and enhance existing HIPAA-compliant web applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve varying levels of technical issues. The ability to diagnose and solve issues is critical.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the platform quality, support, and deployments.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implement security and data protection.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a developer
- PHP experience: Laravel, Slim, Composer, etc.
- Cross-platform mobile development experience: Swift, Java, WebView, ReactJS
- Experience developing and consuming REST APIs
- Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, ES)
- Git-based version control
- Knowledge of full SDLC and Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Object-Oriented Programming, Domain Driven Design
- Experience with various software testing levels
- Strong teamwork and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand new technology concepts quickly and apply them through an evolving dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly make sense of existing code base
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar)